Would you like to directly communicate your marketing messages to thousands of cannabis entrepreneurs, investors, and businesses?
Then, you should consider online Seminar Marketing.
Marketing seminars are events in which people gather to learn more about various topics. Seminar marketing can be a useful tactic as part of a company’s overall marketing plan - for example, it has long been a staple of professionals in several industries, e.g., financial planners, health insurance brokers, attorneys, realtors, etc.
Within the cannabis industry, it can be especially effective in situations where a company has expertise within a specific topic area (e.g., security, lighting, accounting, marketing, etc.) that prospects are interested in learning more about. Sharing that knowledge through seminars can be a successful way to grow your business or professional service practice and build relationships with prospective clients/customers.
Unfortunately, in-person seminars have been severely curtailed (or eliminated entirely) by the COVID-19 virus. However, seminars can still be held remotely, providing many of the benefits, yet keeping you and the audience safe. Even after the threat of COVID-19 has subsided, your virtual seminars can still continue to be offered, carrying your marketing messages indefinitely without any additional effort. They may, in fact, become a valuable part of your ongoing marketing plan. Periodically, new topics can be added as needed and you can promote them through your other marketing communications programs (email, social media, website, etc.)
Seminar marketing can:
Help raise awareness of your business.
Market new products or services.
Seminars are an exciting way to increase interest in your company. It invites others to connect with your brand. People usually bring a friend or two or will tell them about the seminar or event after, therefore increasing the reach and awareness of your company.
Sharing your knowledge and lending a helping hand allows others to connect with you and your brand mission.
Since people who attend your seminar are interested in your topic, they will likely require the services your business offers - these new clients generate income for the organization.
Your seminars will be hosted on a comprehensive training platform offering cannabis-related online courses and seminars to entrepreneurs, investors, and job seekers. It is marketed worldwide.
We offer a wide range of cannabis-related online seminars covering topics such as business planning, licensing, legal, accounting, marketing, cultivation, processing, retail, medical marijuana, etc.
- It’s easy to get started – all you have to do is provide some background information and a video. We’ll handle the rest.
- It's free. For a limited time, we are hosting courses and seminars for free to help build the platform.
- Seminars will be widely marketed to many audiences and outlets via a comprehensive marketing program, including email blasts, social media, blogging, websites, etc.
- During this time, we will be collecting metrics, not only regarding the center but also on the other social media platforms we are using. That data will be available to you.
- You will enjoy all the benefits of seminar marketing as listed above.
Typically, seminar attendance is free. If a company wishes to charge for their seminar, we can also host your seminar as a course, where you can charge tuition.
The founders are experienced business, cannabis, marketing, IT, and education veterans.
When you host online seminars on our platform:
- We pay all monthly fees for hosting your online seminars.
- We promote your online seminars through a wide variety of media on an ongoing basis.
- The broad array of online cannabis-related seminars and on the platform serves to draw additional attendees to your seminars.
- You have the ability to host unlimited online seminars, enroll unlimited attendees and enjoy unlimited video bandwidth.