Course Instructors – The Cannabis Learning Center
We are currently in the process of interviewing instructors interested in selling cannabis courses on our platform. If you are interested, please fill out the form at the bottom of the page, and we will be back in touch shortly.
What is The Cannabis Learning Center & what kinds of courses do we offer?
The Cannabis Learning Center is a comprehensive educational platform offering cannabis-related courses hosted on a professional training platform and marketed worldwide.
We offer a wide range of courses, in the following Cannabis Training Segments:
- Cannabusinesses – licensed companies currently operating within (or considering entering) the cannabis industry business, or those just interested in learning more about the industry.
- Ancillary Businesses – companies providing products or services to canna-businesses (e.G., accountants, attorneys, consultants, architects, construction companies, packaging equipment manufacturers, light manufacturers, etc.).
- Healthcare Providers – providers and medical cannabis patients.
- Job Seekers – interested in a career in the cannabis industry.
- Adult Recreational Use – adults interested in the recreational use of cannabis.
What are the benefits of developing online courses?
Online learning has been determined to be a highly effective means of education. According to a report by the US Department of Education, “learning outcomes for students who engaged in online learning exceeded those of students receiving face-to-face instruction.” The online classroom platform gives instructors more time to truly interact and engage with their students. Students have control over their learning and can participate in courses at their own convenience.
Consequently, the online learning industry is booming. Even before COVID-19, the market was experiencing unprecedented growth, fueled by the convenience and value offered by online courses.
Making money developing courses is easy – instructors just teach what they know. The platforms support many different media – just choose the one that you are most comfortable with. Training and guidance are provided to new instructors.
What are the benefits of developing online courses for The Cannabis Learning Center?
- The Cannabis Learning Center platform allows instructors to make money not only through Course sales but also via consulting, book sales, etc.
- The Cannabis Learning Center courses are developed according to proven online training best practices.
- Instructors’ course(s) will be thoroughly reviewed and instructors will be provided useful feedback by a trained, technology savvy, 25+ year licensed educator.
- Instructor courses will be widely marketed to many audiences and outlets via a comprehensive marketing program, including email blasts, social media, blogging, websites, etc.
- The Cannabis Learning Center professionals have extensive experience in training and marketing.
- The Cannabis Learning Center professionals assist in pricing instructors’ courses, collecting student fees, and automatically remitting instructors’ payments.
How will my course be developed?
Instructors will be assigned to a professional developer who will work with them to help create their courses. Instructors are responsible for providing course content that will be loaded onto the platform. A professional sales page will also be developed – it is the primary way an instructor’s course will be promoted.
We will gladly assist Instructors with published courses on other platforms with the export process, including SCORM files.
Are there any other costs involved?
No. Instructors’ course(s) will be hosted at no cost for the period of time in which they reside on the platform.
How will I price my courses?
The Cannabis Learning Center will help instructors set their course prices based on our Pricing Calculator and research analysis of similar courses by our Team.
Instructors can set multiple prices for a course – several types of pricing plans are available, including free, one-time purchases, and bundles. Coupons are also available as an option.
How will I get paid?
Payments will be automatically made to course instructors in our school via PayPal
How will my Cannabis Learning Center courses be marketed?
The Cannabis Learning Center employs a wide range of promotions, including:
Email – Each new course added to the school is introduced by an email blast targeting thousands of potential students.
Blogging – Instructors can publish blog entries within The Cannabis Learning Center. If instructors need a place to publish content that ties tightly to their courses, this will be especially valuable.
Social Media – The Cannabis Learning Center uses a full social media marketing program.
What media can I use in my course(s)?
Images – .png or .jpg: Images can be used to easily illustrate multi-step and/or complex concepts.
Audio – .mp3: Audio is perfect for auditory-based learners and is a particularly effective medium for on-the-go course lectures.
Video – .mp4, .mov, or .avi: Video is preferable for visual-based learners. Its playback feature supports student review for improved understanding. Captions ensure fully accessible learning in accordance with ADA/Section 504. One may develop slides and utilize voice-overs as well.
PDF – .pdf: PDFs allow presentation materials to be easily viewed on multiple device types.
What course platform tools are available to instructors to facilitate learning?
Quizzes (either graded or non-graded) – Quizzes allow instructors to more effectively measure and evaluate students’ learning progress and achievement.
Course Comments – Instructors can ask students questions and/or give them the ability to inquire about unclear concepts. (This feature may be turned on or off per instructor preference)
Webinar Links – Instructors can establish credibility and authority within their courses by providing current information from reliable and educated sources, e.g., embed a video player right into the course.
Google Forms; SurveyMonkey links – These tools allow instructors to gain valuable student feedback with which to improve their instruction, course materials and acquire information regarding potential future courses.
Facebook or Google Group access link(s) provided at end of the course(s) – This feature provides the opportunity for further student/instructor interaction via student admittance to private, social media-based group(s). It also offers course up-sell opportunities.
Google Meet, Zoom Coaching links – This feature allows instructors to build full interactivity into their courses. They also support mentoring as an up-sell and better manage one-on-one coaching relationships via a platform-based, online calendar schedule application.
Video Captions – This feature enables course material to fully support the Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA) and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973.
Downloadable Course Content – This feature allows instructors to provide students the ability to download valuable takeaway resources such as reference materials in PDF format. (This option may be turned on/off by the Instructor)
How do students pay for courses?
Not at all. Once a student clicks the “enroll” button, the platform generates a checkout page with standard e-commerce options for entering payment information. The Cannabis Learning Center automatically credits the instructor’s account for all tuition earned by his/her course.
There are two pricing plans on the platform:
- Free – Students can fully access free courses by signing up for an account.
- One-Time Purchases – Students access these courses by making a single payment.
How do instructors reassure students that their tuition is well-spent?
The platform offers several features to help prospective students evaluate courses:
- Free Course Previews: This feature helps potential students decide whether a course is right for them, rather than purchasing the course and then requesting a refund afterward.
- Testimonials – Testimonials for instructors’ courses from former students. Testimonials play an important part in building instructors’ credibility and demonstrating the value of an instructor’s courses.
- Value Proposition bullets – Each course description lists major positive outcomes students will receive from enrolling in the course.
- Guarantee – Any student not satisfied with the products they purchased can contact The Cannabis Learning Center to initiate the resolution process.
Who’s running the cannabis learning center?
The Cannabis Learning Center founders are experienced business, cannabis, and education veterans.
How much can I make by offering my courses through The Cannabis Learning Center?
How much instructors make really depends on a number of factors. Most important is the quality and popularity of their course(s). Also, very important is how instructors promote their courses in addition to the work that The Cannabis Learning Center will perform on their behalf. Many instructors promote their course using social media, blogging, email campaigns, and their website.
Why should I host my courses on your platform rather than doing it myself?
When instructors host instructors courses on The Cannabis Learning Center platform:
- We pay all monthly hosting fees for instructors’ courses.
- We provide professional assistance developing instructors’ courses and sales pages.
- We promote instructors’ courses through a wide variety of media on an ongoing basis.
- The wide variety of courses on the platform draws additional potential students to instructors’ courses.
- Tuition is automatically collected, and instructor fees are promptly deposited directly into the instructors’ account
- Instructors have the ability to author unlimited courses, enroll unlimited students and enjoy unlimited video bandwidth.
I’m Interested – How do I get started?
Please fill out the form below to start the ball rolling. We are interested in hearing what you would like to teach and your experience (both with cannabis/hemp/CBD and teaching – either traditional or online). After reviewing this information, we will contact you as soon as possible.